The field guide to the North American teenager
- 3 of 3 copies available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 3 of 3 copies available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||YA PHILL B (Text)||33126022688471||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||YA PHILL B (Text)||33126022688497||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||YA PHILL B (Text)||33126024419891||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0062824112 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780062824110 (hardback)
372 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, c2019.
- Copyright: c2019
|General Note:||William C. Morris winner, 2020|
|Summary, etc.:||When Norris, a black French Canadian, starts his junior year at an Austin, Texas, high school, he views his fellow students as cliches from "a bad 90s teen movie."|
William C. Morris winner, 2020
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single-parent families Fiction
Haitian Americans Fiction
Canadian Americans Fiction
Moving, Household Fiction
High schools Fiction
Interpersonal relations Fiction