The field guide to the North American teenager / Ben Philippe.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 3 of 3 copies available at Kenton County Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||YA PHILL B (Text)||33126022688471||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||YA PHILL B (Text)||33126022688497||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||YA PHILL B (Text)||33126024419891||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062824110 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062824112 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 372 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, c2019.
- Copyright: c2019
When Norris, a black French Canadian, starts his junior year at an Austin, Texas, high school, he views his fellow students as cliches from "a bad 90s teen movie."
William C. Morris winner, 2020
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Moving, Household > Fiction.
Canadian Americans > Fiction.
Haitian Americans > Fiction.
Single-parent families > Fiction.