The housekeeper's awakening / by Sharon Kendrick.
Recovering from a terrible car accident, world-renowned playboy Luis Martinez is bored, grumpy and frustrated. He's sick of nurses fussing over him, so he fires the lot and demands his sweet, innocent housekeeper massage him back to health! Carly Conner has spent her life trying not to be noticed -- but now, with her boss looking at her differently, every day the tantalizing tension between them grows. After Luis whisks her away to his villa in the south of France, how long will she be able to deny the temptation he poses . . . especially when he makes a second shocking proposition?
- ISBN: 9780263255829
- ISBN: 0263255824
- Physical Description: 285 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition 2015.
- Publisher: Richmond, Surrey : Mills & Boon, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2014
Standard print edition originally published: 2014.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.