Meadowlands : a wetlands survival story / Thomas F. Yezerski.
The history of the Meadowlands, from its pristine state, to its gradual transformation by European settlers, to the pollution caused by industrialization, and the changes brought by environmental organizations striving to protect it.
- ISBN: 9780374349134 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0374349134 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 x 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus, Giroux, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Hackensack Meadowlands (N.J.)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.