Bob books. Sight words first grade
- 0 of 4 copies available at Kenton County.
1 current hold with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||ER BOB BO (Text)||33126018681571||Easy Reader||In transit||-|
|Erlanger Branch||ER BOB BO (Text)||33126019839319||Easy Reader||Checked out||11/20/2020|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||ER BOB BO (Text)||33126016264669||Easy Reader||Checked out||12/08/2020|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||ER BOB BO (Text)||33126019839327||Easy Reader||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 0545151171 (bk. 10 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545151177 (bk. 10 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545151163 (bk. 9 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545151160 (bk. 9 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545151155 (bk. 8 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545151153 (bk. 8 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545151147 (bk. 7 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545151146 (bk. 7 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545151139 (bk. 6 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545151139 (bk. 6 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545151120 (bk. 5 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545151122 (bk. 5 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545151112 (bk. 4 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545151115 (bk. 4 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545151104 (bk. 3 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545151108 (bk. 3 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545151090 (bk. 2 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545151092 (bk. 2 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545151082 (bk. 1 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545151085 (bk. 1 : pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545019249 (set)
- ISBN: 9780545019248 (set)
10 v : ill. (some col.) ; 16 cm. + 1 parent guide sheet + 30 flash cards.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic, 2010.
|General Note:||Issued in container.
Title from container.
|Formatted Contents Note:||bk. 1. Plums -- bk. 2. Little Bug -- bk. 3. Pretty -- bk. 4. The sled -- bk. 5. What is that? -- bk. 6. Come in -- bk. 7. The old truck -- bk. 8. Play ball -- bk. 9. Dress up -- bk. 10. Before and after.|
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Baker & Taylor
Presents ten volumes, with each volume containing a simple story incorporating a set of three high frequency sight words, accompanied by flash cards which can be used by young readers to reinforce the words.
Sight words are words that must be recognized by sight rather than sounded out. They are the most frequently used words in the English language, such as "are", "was", and "out". Children who are learning to read are encouraged to practice and memorize this list of words, in order to become fluent readers (who are able to read for meaning rather than stumble over words). Sight words are taught primarily in kindergarten and first grade, though often the practice extends up through fourth grade. [CONTINUED]
BOB BOOKS have always incorporated sight words, though the sounding-out approach minimized their use. These will be the first BOB BOOKS products to focus on learning and practicing sight words. They will stand alone as two boxes - neither MY FIRST, nor numbered as a SET. Their noted grades (kindergarten or first) will serve as the level. The titles allow parents to choose whether to prep their children for next year, or reinforce what they've learned last year.
- ScholasticFrom the bestselling learn-to-read program comes a brand-new set of books dedicated entirely to SIGHT WORDS! First-grade edition.
Sight words, or high frequency words, are words that appear repeatedly in your children's reading material. Knowing these words "by sight" is essential for reading speed and comprehension. Consistent short vowels and simple stories mean children sound out (decode) most of the story, and must memorize only three sight words per book. Your child will continue to build confidence and sight word fluency, with Bob Books Sight Words - First Grade.
These ten books provide 30 more sight words, in slightly longer stories, to build confidence and success in the progressing reader. [CONTINUED]