Creeping beauty / Andrea Portes.
"Bitsy is no one's ideal princess. She's heard it all: that it's a shame she's so plain, so lacking in grace. That the best thing for her to do is simply wait (and wait some more) and hope some prince will grant her a happy ending. Then Bitsy pricks her finger on a spindle and falls down, down, down. Into a world where cutthroats and con artists are more common than curtsies. Where no one ages and everyone is beautiful. Where an inscrutable evil rests at its core. A land where Bitsy's fate and her future are solely in her own hands--and neither are what she expects" -- Publisher's description.
- ISBN: 9780062422477 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062422472 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 348 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Princesses > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) in women > Fiction.
Sleeping Beauty (Tale) > Adaptations.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.