The wave / Tyler Charlton.
"When a boy is swept up in a wave of sadness, he finds himself tumbling. But when he remembers that this sadness won't last forever, and that the wave will eventually carry him back to shore, he discovers his friends and family waiting to gently pull him out of the water and back home." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781250842039 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250842034 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Depression, Mental > Fiction..
Sadness > Fiction.
Boys > Fiction.
Emotions > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
You are now browsing Kenton County