Desert jungle / Jeannie Baker.
"In a desert valley, surrounded by mountains of rock and cactus, is the tiny village the boy calls home. He never wanders far, frightened of coyotes and the dusty wilds beyond. On a visit to Grandpa's ranch, he resists the invitation to explore an area where his grandfather grew up, far from any village. The boy would rather play it safe on his tablet. But one of the creatures he fears has other plans for him, and soon the vast desert "jungle" begins to share its secrets--wonders beyond imagining" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781536225778 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1536225770 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781406387872 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1406387878 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations, map ; 29 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2023.
First published by Walker Books Ltd. (UK) 2023
A Junior Library Guild Selection
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandparent and child > Fiction.
Coyote > Fiction.
Discoveries in geography > Fiction.
Mexico > Civilization > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
You are now browsing Kenton County