How to count to one : (and don't even THINK about bigger numbers!) / written by Caspar Salmon ; illustrated by Matt Hunt.
"Get ready to show off your skills in this fun new counting book! But not everything is as it seems . . . is this book really only about counting to "ONE?" Because there are SO MANY fun things that you could count. But wait --maybe there's a way to outsmart the book . . . and count all the way up to 100!"--Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9798887770246 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Lincoln, MA : Nosy Crow, 2023.
First published 2022 by Nosy Crow Ltd., London.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||One (The number) > Fiction.
Counting > Fiction.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
You are now browsing Kenton County