The queen's men / Oliver Clements.
"The Agents of the Crown returns with this riveting novel following the original MI6 agent as he is assigned a dangerous mission to recreate a weapon from antiquity. As she travels through Waltham Forest, Queen Elizabeth I is ambushed by masked gunmen who leave her carriage riddled with holes before disappearing into the night. The Queen's Private Secretary, Sir Francis Walsingham, is tasked with finding the perpetrators, about whom they know precious little. But someone alerted the gunman to the route of the Queen's carriage, and Walsingham knows that the assassins will not stop until she's dead. Only one man can top the plot, loyal friend John Dee.
- ISBN: 9781501154751 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1501154753 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781501154782 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1501154788 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 405 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Leopoldo & Co/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Leopoldo & Co, Atria, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Sequel to: The eyes of the Queen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 > Fiction.
Dee, John, 1527-1608 > Fiction.
Greek fire > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Great Britain > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Elizabeth, 1558-1603 > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.