Whose dinosaur bones are those? / Chihiro Takeuchi.
Whose bones? Tiny bones scattered across the spread are unidentifiable, but sharp eyes will spy footprints and food sources offered as clues. Now turn the page, and the bones have magically formed into a recognizable skeleton--Pteranodon or Stegosaurus, Velociraptor or Tyrannosaurus--while a stylized depiction of the animal completes the picture. In a final "fun facts" section, readers curious to know more will discover that the Ankylosaurus was covered in armor-like plates, an average-size Allosaurus weighed about as much as a car, and several more child-friendly tidbits.
- ISBN: 9781536230697 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1536230693 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 26 cm.
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Studio and imprint of Candlewick Press, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2022
"First published by Berbay Publishing (Australia) 2022".
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Fiction.
Bones > Fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.