Her good side / Rebekah Weatherspoon.
Told in alternating voices, awkward teenagers Bethany and Jacob must navigate blossoming feelings after agreeing to date each other as practice for the real deal.
At sixteen, Bethany Greene has never had a boyfriend, date, or first kiss. She's determined to change, and agrees to Homecoming to go with her best friend's boyfriend Jacob Yeun: a platonic date is better than no date, right? The Jacob's girlfriend breaks up with him. Dumped twice in two months, Jacob decides to make the best of an awkward situation. They decide to fake date for practice, building their confidence in matters of the heart. Guys start noticing Bethany-- just as her kissing sessions with Jacob start to feel real! -- adapted from jacket
- ISBN: 9780593465301 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 059346530X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780593696057 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0593696050 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 296 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Razorbill, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 years and up. Razorbill.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
Interracial dating > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Korean Americans > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.