Don't ask if I'm okay / Jessica Kara.
A year ago, Gage survived a car accident that killed his best friend, Hunter. Without the person who always brought out the best in him, Gage doesn't know who he is. He likes working as a fry cook and loves his small-town friends and family, but they weren't in the wreck and he can't tell them how much he's still hurting. He just wants to forget all his pain and move on. So when his stepdad shows him a dream job opening in one of his idol's restaurants, Gage knows this is his chance to convince everyone and himself that he's fine. To try to push past his grief once and for all, Gage applies for the job, asks out a crush, and volunteers to host a memorial for Hunter. But the more Gage tries to ignore his grief, the more volatile it becomes. When his temper finally turns on the people he loves, Gage must decide what real strength is--holding in his grief until it destroys him, or asking for help and revealing his broken heart for all to see.
- ISBN: 9781645677659 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1645677656 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 331 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Salem, MA : Page Street Publising Co., 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Death > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
You are now browsing Kenton County Public Library