All the queen's spies : a novel / by Oliver Clements.
"The "lively" (The New York Times) Agents of the Crown series continues with this thriller about Queen Elizabeth I's advisor John Dee in a race to save the Empire with the help of a mysterious manuscript that offers global power. With rumors of the end times swirling, philosopher and astronomer John Dee travels to Prague in an effort to prevent one of Catherine de Medici's seductive ladies-in-waiting from luring the Holy Roman Emperor into a crusade against England. To convince the famously occult-loving Emperor to join his side, Dee entices him with the esoteric Book of Secrets, a volume that, if decoded, could provide the chance to control the levers of heaven and earth. But Dee faces enemies at every turn, including a female codebreaker who could be the undoing of Dee and the British Empire"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982197469 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1982197463 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 389 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Leopoldo & Co/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Leopoldo & Co/Atria, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dee, John, 1527-1608 > Fiction.
Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603 > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Elizabeth, 1558-1603 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.