Forget what you know / Christina Dodd.
"A car is pulled from the bottom of the lake. The driver has been shot in the back of the head and no other bodies are found. Only the legendary Dragon's Heart remains inside. When it rises to the surface, greedy collectors from around the world gather. They'll stop at nothing to gain possession of the priceless artifact. Zoey Phoenix remembers nothing about her early childhood; her mother's desire to leave those years behind never worried her until Zoey is almost killed in a hit and run and, days later, her mother disappears. Zoey has no idea who tried to murder her or why, but she's determined to unravel the dangerous truths of her past before they claim her future"-- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9798885785846 (large print ; hardcover)
- Physical Description: 509 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"The text of this Large Print edition is unabridged."--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Antiquities > Fiction.
Large print books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.