How to go hiking / by Jean Reagan ; illustrated by Lee Wildish.
"New hiking boots call for a hiking adventure! Pack your backpack with snacks, water, and a map, and join an uncle and his nephew as they head out for their trip, but this time, the kids lead the way!"--Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593644782 (lib. bdg)
- ISBN: 0593644786 (lib. bdg)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hiking > Fiction.
Uncles > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||ER REAGA J (Text)||33126026479893||J New Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||ER REAGA J (Text)||33126026479877||J New Fiction||Checked out||10/23/2023|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||ER REAGA J (Text)||33126026479885||Easy Reader||Available||-|
You are now browsing Kenton County