The shadow returns / by Katrina Charman ; [illustrated by Judit Tondora].
- ISBN: 9781338832556 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1338832557 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781338832563 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1338832565 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 90 pages : illustrations, map ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Branches/Scholastic Inc., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 2-3. Scholastic Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Owls > Fiction.
Squirrels > Fiction.
Animals, Mythical > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Labyrinths > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- Baker & Taylor
Filled with action and adventure, this early reader follows Tag, Skyla and Blaze as they set out to find The Shadow, whose magic is growing stronger, before it turns the creatures of Valor Wood into its army of spies. Simultaneous and eBook. Illustrations.
- ScholasticTag's greatest enemy has returned to Perodia!
Pick a book. Grow a Reader!
This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line, Branches, aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow!
The Shadow has come back to Perodia! Skull, his evil army of rats, and The Shadow are now hiding in secret as they plan their next move. Tag, Skyla, and Blaze need to find The Shadow quickly before it turns the creatures of Valor Wood into its army of spies. But their friend Bod is still trapped in the Underland! Can Tag and his friends rescue Bod before itâs too late? The Shadowâs dark magic is growing strongerâ¦
With nonstop action and adventure, this fully illustrated series makes a great introduction to fantasy and will have younger readers on the edge of their seats!