Little faces big feelings : what emotions look like / by Amy Morrison.
- ISBN: 9798986704913 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : Little Feminist Press, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Created with 1-6 year-olds in mind.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Learn about the emotions behind the faces of over 90 different children, then use the included mirror to practice understanding your own feelings! See why kids are happy, sad, mad/frustrated, surprised, scared, brave, bored, silly, and/or tired with beautiful photographs showing every bit of context (like welcoming a new sibling, falling off a bike, or getting ready to sleep). Every spread shows the same emotion on 10 different children's faces so family members and educators can demonstrate emotions look different for everyone. Created with neurodiverse children in mind! Complete with family discussion questions and a feelings wheel in the back matter.