Needle felting dolls : a complete course in sculpting figures
- ISBN: 9781800930032
- ISBN: 180092013X
- ISBN: 9781800920132
176 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Tunbridge Wells : Search Press, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Felt work Technique
Soft toy making
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||745.5922 D117n 2023 (Text)||33126022633386||New Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- Random House, Inc.
From the authors of Needle Felting for Beginners,Â BEST CRAFT BOOK in The Craft Business Awards 2021, join the Woolly Felters on another needle felting adventure.
"A top resource for needle felting and a wonderful addition to any crafts collection."Library Journal Starred Review
The Woolly Felters â Roz Dace and Judy Balchin â bring you another fun-packed needle felting book, this time with dolls that are vibrant, quirky and full of character!Â
- Learn how to sculpt fairies, kawaii characters, the British Royal Family, and even yourself or your friends!
- There are 10 varied projects, each with needle felted clothing, hair, accessories and even props such as spectacles, a toy rabbit, and an armchair!
- Roz and Judy familiarize you with the basic doll, then teach you how to create an inner core, work with a partial or full armature, and use both wet felting and dry felting.
- They also give practical ideas for designing your own dolls and includeÂ an accessible 'help me' section for reference â they've thought of it all!Â
Learn how to create realistic figures or more exaggerated caricatures as well as how to capture personality through your choice of features, hairstyle, embellishments and pose! Enjoy mastering such a captivating craft under the expert instruction of award-winning authors.