Change your brain every day : simple daily practices to strengthen your mind, memory, moods, focus, energy, habits, and relationships
- ISBN: 149645457X
- ISBN: 9781496454577
398 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Carol Stream, Illinois : Tyndale Refresh, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographical references (pages 376-398).|
Search for related items by subject
Brain Care and hygiene
- 0 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||612.82 A511c 2023 (Text)||33126025329040||New Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||06/10/2023|
|Erlanger Branch||612.82 A511c 2023 (Text)||33126022879153||New Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||06/10/2023|
Wall Street Journal and Publishers Weekly bestseller
366 Days to a Better Brain, Mind, and Life!
In Change Your Brain Every Day psychiatrist and clinical neuroscientist Daniel Amen, MD, draws on over 40 yearsâ clinical practice with tens of thousands of patients to give you the most effective daily habits he has seen that can help you improve your brain, master your mind, boost your memory, and make you feel happier, healthier, and more connected to those you love.
Incorporating Dr. Amenâs tiny habits and practices over the course of a year will help you:
- Manage your mind to support your happiness, inner peace, and success
- Develop lifelong strategies for dealing with whatever stresses come your way
- Create an ongoing sense of purpose in a way that informs your daily actions
- Learn major life lessons Dr. Amen has gleaned from studying hundreds of thousands of brain scans
Imagine what you could learn by spending every day for a year on a psychiatristâs couch. In the pages of Change Your Brain Every Day, youâll get a yearâs worth of life-changing daily wisdom from Dr. Amen, one of the worldâs most prominent psychiatrists.
Today is the day to start changing the trajectory of your life, one tiny step at a time.