The perfumist of Paris / Alka Joshi.
After being tasked with her first major project for the master perfumer, Radha travels to India, enlisting the help of her sisters and the courtesans of Agra, but discovers that the son she gave up years earlier is heading to locate her in Paris--threatening her marriage and carefully managed world.
- ISBN: 9780778386148 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0778386147 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 342 pages, 26 unnumbered pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Mira, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Series statement and numbering taken from goodreads.com.
Includes glossary of terms, acknowledgments, and recipes (26 unnumbered pages).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Perfumes > Fiction.
Adoptees > Fiction.
Scandals > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show All Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||JOSHI A (Text)||33126022560118||New Adult Fiction||Reshelving||-|