Brighter than the sun / Daniel Aleman.
"After the loss of her mother, high school junior Soledad finds herself struggling to balance classes and her new job in California to support her family in Tijuana, Mexico, in this thoughtful story about identity, immigration, and family"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316704472 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316704474 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 344 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
Originally published in Los Angeles by Disney Hyperion in 2020.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Mexicans > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.