The crayons go back to school / [text] Drew Daywalt ; [illustrations] Oliver Jeffers.
"The crayons are getting ready to go back to school, and each crayon has a subject they're looking forward to the most. They're also ready to meet new friends ... and let loose during their very favorite time of day: art class"-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9780593621110 (library bound)
- ISBN: 0593621115 (library bound)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Philomel, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"From the creators of the #1 bestselling The day the crayons quit"--Cover
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Color > Fiction.
Crayons > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E DAYWA D (Text)||33126024507760||J New Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E DAYWA D (Text)||33126024507786||J New Fiction||Checked out||06/22/2023|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E DAYWA D (Text)||33126024507778||J New Fiction||Checked out||07/01/2023|