The story of the saxophone / by Lesa Cline-Ransome ; illustrated by James E. Ransome.
"The award winners behind Before She Was Harriet explore the story of the saxophone, from its beginnings in 1840s Belgium all the way to New Orleans, where an instrument in a pawn shop caught the eye of musician Sidney Bechet and became the iconic symbol it is today"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780823437023 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0823437027 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 37 pages colour illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-9 Holiday House Publishing, Inc.
Grades 2-3 Holiday House Publishing, Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Saxophone > History.
Sax, Adolphe, 1814-1894.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show All Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J 788.719 Clin (Text)||33126025953146||J New Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||J 788.719 Clin (Text)||33126025953153||JNonfiction||Available||-|