We are branches / words by Joyce Sidman ; pictures by Beth Krommes.
Branches are all around us: in butterfly wings, on gecko toes, in flowers, frost, and mud. Whether as electricity moving across the sky or rivers flowing to the sea, branches are nature's most efficient way to spread and to connect. They are even found inside our own bodies, helping us reach and grow with each breath and heartbeat. Branches--strong, hopeful, beautiful--are the shape of life. How many can you find?
- ISBN: 9780358538189 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0358538181 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition
- Publisher: New York : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Branching (Botany) > Poetry.
Crystals > Poetry.
Plants > Poetry.
Pattern perception > Poetry.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E SIDMA J (Text)||33126024506002||J New Fiction||Checked out||10/12/2023|
|Erlanger Branch||E SIDMA J (Text)||33126024505988||Easy||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E SIDMA J (Text)||33126024505996||J New Fiction||Checked out||10/18/2023|
You are now browsing Kenton County Public Library
E SIDDA M