The field guide
- ISBN: 1665930004 (paper-over-board)
- ISBN: 9781665930000 (paper-over-board)
107 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers paper-over-board edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- Baker & Taylor
When the Grace children go to stay at their Great Aunt Lucinda's worn Victorian house, they discover a field guide to fairies and other creatures and begin to have some unusual experiences.
- Simon and Schuster
Celebrate the 20th anniversary of the #1 New York Times bestselling Spiderwick Chronicles and get ready for the series soon to be streaming on Disney+ with this first installment in the adventures of the Grace children featuring an all-new look.
After finding a mysterious, handmade field guide in the attic of the ramshackle old mansion theyâve just moved into, Jared; his twin brother, Simon; and their older sister, Mallory, discover that thereâs a magical and maybe dangerous world existing parallel to their ownâthe world of faerie.
The Grace children want to share their story, but the faeries will do everything possible to stop them...