The secret life of the chupacabra / by Megan Cooley Peterson.
"Think you know all about the chupacabra? Think again! This doglike cryptid has a secret life that may surprise you. What are chupacabras' favorite snack? Do the hairless beasts like snuggling with stuffed animals? Uncover these exciting facts and more through entertaining photos and easy-to-read text that supports struggling readers and engages monster fans alike"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781669040415 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1669040410 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781669004059 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1669004058 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations, map ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, a Capstone imprint, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Meet the chupacabra -- One shy cryptid -- What's for dinner? -- How to be a chupacabra -- Mystery solved?
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9-11 Capstone Press.
Grades 4-6 Capstone Press.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.