Woven of the world / words by Katey Howes ; art by Dinara Mirtalipova.
Told in rhyming text, a young weaver learns the history and practice of weaving through the centuries and around the world. Includes notes on the history of weaving, and the different kinds of textiles that are woven around the world.
- ISBN: 9781452178066 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1452178062 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5 to 8. Chronicle Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hand weaving > Fiction.
Weaving > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||E HOWES K (Text)||33126024873600||J New Fiction||In transit||-|