Dear Earth / by Isabel Otter ; illustrated by Clara Anganuzzi.
"In this uplifting story, a young girl named Tessa writes a love letter to the Earth in celebration of its many wonders. She has the opportunity to blow bubbles with majestic whales, soar with the birds, and join in the noisy excitement of the rain forest. Tessa believes that if we all work together to spread the message that Earth is special and worth saving, we will be able to keep our planet beautiful for many years to come. Includes extra facts about the current threats to the environment, as well as ways we can all help to save the Earth."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781664300149 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1664300147 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 27 cm
- Publisher: Wilton, CT : Tiger Tales, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2020
Originally published : Great Britain : Caterpillar Books Ltd, 2020.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nature conservation > Fiction.
Environmental protection > Fiction.
Environmentalism > Fiction.
Grandparent and child > Fiction.
Letters > Fiction.
Earth (Planet) > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.