The Sunrise Movement : the climate revolution generation / Heather E. Schwartz.
"The Sunrise Movement is a youth-led group combating climate change. Eight activists of various backgrounds came together and created the Sunrise Movement. Discover the group's goals for a greener future, their successes, and much more"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781728476568 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1728476569
- ISBN: 9781728486321 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1728486327
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications , 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A sunrise on climate change -- Fighting fossil fuels -- The Green New Deal -- Launching the Sunrise Movement -- Political protests -- Taking action -- Activism during the Pandemic -- Vision for the future.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9-14 Lerner Publications.
Grades 4-6 Lerner Publications.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sunrise Movement (Organization)
Climatic changes > Political aspects.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
You are now browsing Kenton County