The dig : a novel / Anne Burt.
"Antonia King has a complicated relationship with the past. She and her brother were found amid the rubble of a bombed-out apartment in Sarajevo and taken in by a family of contractors in Thebes, Minnesota. Eager to escape the constraints of her adopted town, Antonia embarks on a high-powered legal career. But it isn't long before her brother's mysterious disappearance pulls her back home"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781640096042 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1640096043 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 262 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Counterpoint edition.
- Publisher: Berkeley : Counterpoint, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Women lawyers > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||BURT A (Text)||33126025421144||New Adult Fiction||Checked out||04/05/2023|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||BURT A (Text)||33126025421151||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|