The farewell tour : a novel / Stephanie Clifford.
"It's 1980, and Lillian Waters is hitting the road for the very last time. Jaded from her years in the music business, perpetually hungover, and diagnosed with career-ending vocal problems, Lillian cobbles together a nationwide farewell tour featuring some old hands from her early days playing honky-tonk bars in Washington State and Nashville, plus a few new ones. She yearns to feel the rush of making live music one more time and bask in the glow of a packed house before she makes the last, and most important, stop on the tour: the farm she left behind at age ten and the sister she is finally ready to confront about an agonizing betrayal in their childhood"-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9780063251137 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0063251132 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 339 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women country musicians > Fiction.
Concert tours > Fiction.
Music trade > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.