Saint : a novel / Adrienne Young.
After years of escaping deadly storms and gaining the reputation of being the luckiest to sail the Narrows, Elias's luck may have run out when he crosses paths with a young dredger from the Unnamed Sea, who tests his faith like never before.
- ISBN: 9781250846761 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250846765 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 326 pages : maps ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Wednesday Books, 2022.
Maps on endpapers.
Prequel to the Fable duology.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12-18. Wednesday Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Seafaring life > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.