Mapmaker / by Lisa Moore Ramée.
Walt's magical ability to bring maps to life puts him, his twin sister Van, and new friend Dylan in danger when an enchanted heirloom strands them in the fantastical world of Djaruba and they discover a malevolent rival to the kingdom, a fellow mapmaker, has nefarious plans for Walt.
- ISBN: 9780063039421 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0063039427 (harcover)
- Physical Description: 308 pages : map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Balzer + Bray, an imprint of Harper Collins Publishers 
- Copyright: ©2022.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Balzer + Bray.
Grades 4-6. Balzer + Bray.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Fiction.
Maps > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Siblings > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.