Each night was illuminated / Jodi Lynn Anderson.
"The day the train fell in the lake, Cassie stopped believing in much of anything, despite growing up in a devout Catholic family. Then she set her mind to forgetting the strange boy named Elias who was with her when it happened. When Elias comes back to town after many years away, Cassie finds herself talked into sneaking out at night to follow him ghost-hunting--though she knows better than to believe they will find any spirits. Still, the more time she spends with Elias--with his questions, his rebelliousness, his imagination that is so much bigger than the box she has made for herself--the more Cassie thinks that even in a world that seems broken beyond repair, there just may be something worth believing in..:--Amazon.
- ISBN: 9780062393579 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 006239357X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 238 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Quill Tree Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ex-church members > Fiction.
Railroad accidents > Fiction.
Belief and doubt > Fiction.
First loves > Fiction.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.