Point last seen / Christina Dodd.
"When Adam Ramsdell pulls Elle's half-frozen body from the surf on a California beach, she has no memory of what her full name is and how she got those bruises ringing her throat. Elle finds refuge in Adam's home on the edge of Gothic, a remote village located between the steep lonely mountains and the raging Pacific Ocean. As flashes of her memory return, Elle faces a terrible truth--buried in her mind lurks a secret so dark it could get her killed. Everyone in Gothic seems to hide a dark past. Until Elle can unravel the truth, she doesn't know who to trust, when to run, and who else might be hurt when the killer who stalks her nightmares appears to finish what he started"-- Back of cover.
- ISBN: 9781432896478 (large print ; hardcover)
- ISBN: 1432896474 (large print ; hardcover)
- Physical Description: 593 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Published in 2022 by arrangement with Harlequin Enterprises ULC.
"The text of this Large Print edition is unabridged."--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amnesia > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Cities and towns > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.