Jubilee : the first therapy horse and an Olympic ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781684462551 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 168446255X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Editions, a Capstone imprint, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"Lis Hartel became paralyzed after contracting ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12 Capstone Editions.
Grades 4-6 Capstone Editions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hartel, Lis, 1921-2009.
Jubilee (Horse), 1941-1957.
Horsemen and horsewomen > Denmark.
Poliomyelitis > Patients > Denmark.
Horses > Therapeutic use.
Animals as aids for people with disabilities.