What we harvest / Ann Fraistat.
The farms of Hollow's End were blessed with miracle crops, especially the shimmering, iridescent wheat of Wren's family farm, but then the black mercury blight came, and the blight destroys everything: crops turned to silver-black sludge, animals sickened and blinded, even people; Wren believes she is responsible, and desperate to save Hollow's End she turns to her ex-boyfriend--but they find that there is a lot they do not know about their town and its miracle crops, and that their ancestors have a lot to answer for.
- ISBN: 9780593382165 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0593382161 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780593382196 (trade paperback)
- ISBN: 0593382196 (trade paperback)
- ISBN: 9780593382189 (library binding)
- ISBN: 0593382188 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 329 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12+ . Delacorte Press.
Grades 10-12. Delacorte Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family farms > Fiction.
Plant diseases > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Responsibility > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||YA FRAIS A (Text)||33126022716157||New YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||YA FRAIS A (Text)||33126022860948||YA Fiction||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||YA FRAIS A (Text)||33126022860997||YA Fiction||Available||-|