Speaking bones / Ken Liu.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781982148973 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1982148977 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1047 pages : maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Saga Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Saga Press, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Color maps on endpapers.
Includes a glossary.
"The concluding book of the Dandelion Dynasty ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Imaginary wars and battles > Fiction.
Justice > Fiction.
Fate and fatalism > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Summary: "The concluding book of the Dandelion Dynasty begins in the middle of two wars on two lands among three peoples separated by an ocean yet held together by invisible strands of love and ideals. Harried by Lyucu pursuers, Princess Théra and Pékyu Takval try to reestablish an ancestral dream even as their hearts grow in doubt. The people of Dara continue the struggle against the genocidal Lyucu as both nations vacillate between starkly contrasting visions for their futures. Even the gods cannot see through the Wall of Storms, for only mortal hearts can decide mortal fates." -- From jacket flap