Clockwork destiny / Kevin J. Anderson, Neil Peart.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||SF ANDER K (Text)||33126020659284||New Adult Fiction||Checked out||09/07/2022|
|Erlanger Branch||SF ANDER K (Text)||33126020659276||New Adult Fiction||Checked out||08/19/2022|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||SF ANDER K (Text)||33126020659292||Display||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781770416512 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 177041651X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 307 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : ECW Press, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Sequel to: Clockwork lives.
"The final volume in the New York ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hardy, Owen (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Grandparent and child > Fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Clock and watch makers > Fiction.
Anarchists > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Baker & Taylor
The final volume in the New York Timesâbestselling, award-winning steampunk trilogy by Kevin J. Anderson and legendary Rush drummer Neil Peart.
Sales and Market Bullets
- Will appeal to fans of Rush, Andersonâs diverse fanbase, and fans of steampunk, sci-fi, and fantasy.
- This is the last book that Neil Peart worked on before his death in January 2020.
- Anderson is a bestselling author, whose work on the new Dune film adaptation will be front and center when the film releases in fall 2021.
- Clockwork Lives won the Colorado Book Award, Science Fiction/Fantasy category.
- Clockwork Angels, the first in the trilogy, has sold over 55,000 copies and spent two weeks on the NYT Bestseller List when it released in 2012. It won the 2013 Scribe Award in the category of adapted novel.
- Rush fans
- SciFi readers
- Fans of the previous books in the Clockwork series
The final volume in the New York Timesâbestselling, award-winning steampunk trilogy by Kevin J. Anderson and legendary Rush drummer Neil Peart
In Clockwork Angels and Clockwork Lives, readers met the optimistic young hero Owen Hardy, as well as the more reluctant adventurer Marinda Peake, in an amazing world of airships and alchemy, fantastic carnivals and lost cities. Now Owen Hardy, retired and content in his quiet, perfect life with the beautiful Francesca, is pulled into one last adventure with his eager grandson Alain. This final mission for the Watchmaker will take them up to the frozen lands of Ultima Thule and the ends of the Earth. Marinda Peake must undertake a mission of her own, not only to compile the true life story of the mysterious Watchmaker, but also to stop a deadly new group of anarchists.
The Clockwork trilogy is based on the story and lyrics from the last album of musical titans Rush, with Anderson and Peart expanding the world, stories, and characters. The two developed the final novel in the trilogy in the last years of Peartâs life, and more than a year after his passing, Anderson returned to that unfinished project, with the full support of Peartâs wife, bringing Owen and Marindaâs stories to a satisfying and stirring conclusion.
The final volume in the New York Times bestselling, award-winning steampunk trilogy by Kevin J. Anderson and legendary Rush drummer Neil Peart. Owen Hardy is pulled into one last adventure that will take him to the frozen lands of Ultima Thule and the ends of the earth.