Year of the reaper / Makiia Lucier.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780358272090 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0358272092 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Boston : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Lord Cassia is taken prisoner, while a plague ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nobility > Fiction.
Prisoners > Fiction.
Plague > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Attempted assassination > Fiction.
Summary: Lord Cassia is taken prisoner, while a plague sweeps over the land. Three years later, he wants only to return to his home. Meanwhile, his home has changed, and an assassin has targeted the queen.