Make it fashion / written by Ava and Alexis McClure ; illustrated by Courtney Dawson.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E MCCLU A (Text)||33126025263959||J New Fiction||Checked out||10/14/2021|
|Erlanger Branch||E MCCLU A (Text)||33126025263942||J New Fiction||Trace||-|
- ISBN: 9780063029521 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0063029529 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
At head of title: The McClure twins.
When twins Ava and Alexis don't agree on what to wear for their fashion show, they remember their twinship pinky promise to "strut together and make it fashion" as they mix and match their unique styles to create one twintastic outfit, in a picture book that drives home the important lesson of embracing what makes us similar and different.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Twins > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Fashion shows > Fiction.
Individuality > Fiction.