Make it fashion / written by Ava and Alexis ... Read More
- 1 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780063029521 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0063029529 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
At head of title: The McClure twins.
When twins Ava and Alexis don't agree on what to ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Twins > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Fashion shows > Fiction.
Individuality > Fiction.
Summary: When twins Ava and Alexis don't agree on what to wear for their fashion show, they remember their twinship pinky promise to "strut together and make it fashion" as they mix and match their unique styles to create one twintastic outfit, in a picture book that drives home the important lesson of embracing what makes us similar and different.