The story of the Chicago Cubs / Jim Whiting.
"Encompassing the extraordinary history of Major League Baseball's Chicago Cubs, this photo-laden narrative underscores significant players, team accomplishments, and noteworthy moments that will stand out in young sports fans' minds"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781640262980 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1640262989 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781628328301 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1628328304 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (some color) 26 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Creative Education / Creative Paperbacks, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Getting their goat -- The Golden Era -- Cursed Cubs -- Back in the hunt -- Winning it all-at last! -- Index -- EXTRA INNINGS. If life gives you lemons -- Poetry in motion -- Hammerin' Hack -- Mr. Cub -- Jinx -- Let there be lights!
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8 years Creative Education.
Grades 2-3 Creative Education.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chicago Cubs (Baseball team) > History.
Chicago Cubs (Baseball team)
World Series (Baseball) > History.
National League of Professional Baseball Clubs > History.
Major League Baseball (Organization) > History.
Baseball > Illinois > History.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||J 796.35764 Chic (Text)||33126025260765||JNonfiction||Available||-|