The judge's list / John Grisham.
- ISBN: 9780593168530 (large print ; paperback)
- ISBN: 0593168534 (large print ; paperback)
- Physical Description: 463 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Sequel to: The whistler.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Judges > Fiction.
Judicial corruption > Fiction.
Judges > Corrupt practices > Fiction.
Cold cases (Criminal investigation) > Fiction.
Bribery > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
Large print books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 9 of 11 copies available at Kenton County.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
John Grisham is the author of forty-seven consecutive #1 bestsellers, which have been translated into nearly fifty languages. His recent books include The Judge's List, Sooley, and his third Jake Brigance novel, A Time for Mercy, which is being developed by HBO as a limited series.
Grisham is a two-time winner of the Harper Lee Prize for Legal Fiction and was honored with the Library of Congress Creative Achievement Award for Fiction.
When he's not writing, Grisham serves on the board of directors of the Innocence Project and of Centurion Ministries, two national organizations dedicated to exonerating those who have been wrongfully convicted. Much of his fiction explores deep-seated problems in our criminal justice system.
John lives on a farm in central Virginia.