Michael Jordan / Rebecca Felix.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J B J825f (Text)||33126012535054||JBiography||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||J B J825f (Text)||33126012534958||J New Biography||Checked out||07/05/2022|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J B J825f (Text)||33126012535039||JBiography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781532196010 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1532196016 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Checkerboard Library, an imprint of ABDO Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
This biography highlights the life and ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 3-6. Checkerboard Library.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Summary: This biography highlights the life and accomplishments of Michael Jordan. Readers learn about Jordan's early life, his basketball career including an NCAA national championship, two Olympic gold medals, six NBA championships, and induction into the Basketball Hall of Fame and his ownership of the Charlotte Hornets and a NASCAR team" --