Lentil soup / Carole Tremblay ; illustrated by ... Read More
- 2 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E TREMB C (Text)||33126025404454||J New Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E TREMB C (Text)||33126025404462||J New Fiction||Checked out||02/01/2022|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E TREMB C (Text)||33126025404223||J New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781459827011 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1459827015 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Victoria, British Columbia : Orca Book Publishers, 2021.
Translation of: La soupe aux lentilles.
"A young mouse cleverly avoids eating his soup by ... Read More
|Additional Physical Form available Note:||
Issued also in electronic format.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Soups > Fiction.
Mice > Fiction.
Summary: "A young mouse cleverly avoids eating his soup by distracting his older brother with questions about every single ingredient."--