Sharing a smile / words by Nicki Kramar ; pictures by Ashley Evans.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E KRAMA N (Text)||33126024704185||J New Fiction||In transit||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E KRAMA N (Text)||33126024704201||J New Fiction||In transit||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E KRAMA N (Text)||33126024704193||J New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534497856 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 1534497854 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Sophie is feeling a bit worried about the world and going outside lately means wearing a mask, but she realizes she is not the only one who feels a little scared and decides to spread a small act of kindness in her neighborhood.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||COVID-19 (Disease) > Fiction.
Masks > Fiction.
Neighborhoods > Fiction.
Kindness > Fiction.