The healing of Natalie Curtis / Jane Kirkpatrick.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||KIRKP J (Text)||33126024917555||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||KIRKP J (Text)||33126024917530||New Adult Fiction||Checked out||09/28/2021|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||KIRKP J (Text)||33126024917548||New Adult Fiction||Checked out||10/01/2021|
- ISBN: 9780800736132 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0800736133 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780800740535 (casebound)
- ISBN: 080074053X (casebound)
- Physical Description: 360 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"Musician Natalie Curtis is broken by strict training and a lost love. After encountering Native American music, she is determined to save these ancient songs which are being silenced by the government. In doing so, Natalie steps inside the space between the notes to discover something she'd forgotten-music powerful enough to heal. Based on a true story"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Burlin, Natalie Curtis, 1875-1921 > Fiction.