Crossed lines / Jennifer Delamere.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||DELAM J (Text)||33126024917522||New Adult Fiction||Checked out||09/28/2021|
- ISBN: 9780764234934 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0764234935
- ISBN: 9780764239151 (casebound)
- ISBN: 0764239155
- Physical Description: 331 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
"Mitchell Harris is captivated by Emma Sutton, but when his best friend also falls in love with her and asks for help writing her letters, he's torn between desire and loyalty. Longing for a family, Emma is elated when she receives a love note from a handsome engineer but must decide between the writer of the letters and her growing affection for Mitchell"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Love-letters > Fiction.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) > Fiction.